Friday 14th

Here in Scotland we are working flat our to fill all the orders for Christmas, but we are also looking at next year and ideas for stamps. Your ideas are always welcome, just leave a comment and we will read them all.

Reminder that we do not start wholesale until the new year and by the amount of bricks and mortar stores all over the world looking to stock these little darlings there may well be a waiting list.

For those who are busy playing with your stamps, please send us a pic of your cards as we are looking at adding a gallery full of your creations., we love to see what you do with them.

5 comments:

Wendy Schoonhoven said...

This is a card I made with the Sugar Nellie pirates stamp. I really love this stamp, it gives me the opportunity to finally create boy cards.[IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s65/frumpie-ws/SugarNelliekaartLevi.jpg[/IMG]
xxx Wendy

Marja Sch said...

I love your stamps a lot. They are beautiful. I hope te get some maggies soon.

Marja Sch said...

I like your stamps very much. I hope to recieve some maggies soon.

stampingcaz said...

I love flowers so a nellie or maggie or both standing in front a field of tall flowers would be a colouring in persons dream :) Big sunflower type flowers!!

Nikki said...

There are a couple of cards on my blog made with the club kit and about 3 more to follow in the next few days if you would like to take a look.

nikkiscardsandnews.blogspot.com