Connected at long last

I just had to run out and buy a wigget that gives me mobile broadband, I was pulling my hair out without Internet{and at my age hair loss is a big issue}, so after a few hour its all connected and I hope that it works in all three of my desks work desks.

Writing this blog is only one of my jobs for SN, the other one is choosing the new stamp designs :), wow that is the almost the best bit, I said almost, THEE best bit is seeing what you think of the new designs, that's where the buzz is.
I ain't going to share anything with you today, yes I am a tease, I always planned for a bit of time off in July/August as I know its going to be manic soon, but there is a lot going on behind closed doors.

So I hope that you are enjoying your sugar free time with family and friend this summer and that the weather is better in Ireland than in Scotland today {yes I read all the comments}

I thank Erika Gunter for the fantastic 4 page spread in Craft Stamper.

I know Marlene has been busy too, read her news here http://mar1ene.wordpress.com/

and after a quick skip about the blogs I see that Tiets has had a huge sugar fix LOL
http://simplyscrapcards.blogspot.com/

Thank you all girls your work is fantastic.

Thank you to all those illustrators who send us in samples of work, we are always delighted to see the talent that is out there as its very hard work skipping about the blog world looking for possible new designers.
I have a lot of catching up to do and I will be back very soon, don't go away, you don't want to miss anything do you now?

10 comments:

Tiets said...

Yessss, I'm glad your back in blogland!!! and offcourse we are all curious about the new things you've been talking about! I don't go away!!

Deb said...

Hope you are enjoying your break and can't wait to see the next batch of sweet designs!

Donalda said...

So glad you are backc now dear, we have missed you but we know when you spill the beans it is going to be so worth it. So teasing us just keeps us on our toes. lol

Marlene said...

Whoohoo.. missed you guys ;) and glad you got it sorted!!

I'm staying glued for the news too!!

Huggles, Marlene x

Anita said...

So many beautiful cards byt both Marlene and Tiets! And I just had to say that I love the new stamps by Elisabeth, they are stunning!!

sugarplum said...

nice to hear from you again. Must find myself a copy of craft stamper as Marlenes article looks fab. Enjoy thee break but don't leave us alone too long

Lilian said...

Welcome back! I have been stalking your blog almost daily for news so hurry with the news already lol! :)

Unknown said...

Oooh I can't wait to hear the news! Enjoy what's left of your peace and quiet. Lol Lynn x

Erika said...

Marlene and Tiets I love your new cards.
Karen bet your glad the phone lines are back working.
Can't wait for your next round of babies!!

Sarah said...

Cool, so pleased your back and sorted, sounds like things are looking promising for some great news soon. I log on everyday to see if the 'BIG' news is there!! Look forward to spending me hard saved money with you xxx