Birthdays galore

Lots of creative people are celebrating birthdays around now, Tiets is on 20th and Marlene is also a Libra as is Tracy over at Funkykits and Sugar Nellie blog is this month too. I had to trawl back to see that the first SN stamp to be sold was on the 8th November. So all in all there is a lot of cake around this month.

So how about a birthday party.............how do you do that in cyber space?
What do we need, cake, bubbly an a little more cake please.
Presents, yes every birthday involves gifts....................but its better to give than receive and they presents are coming from us and we are giving them to you! Pretty pink presents as sweet as sugar candy all wrapped up with pink ribbon :)
Cards, how could I forget birthday cards.

I am off to write out the invites to the the sweetest party with the most yummy cake. Catch you soon, don't miss it :)

Now which cake shall we have, OMG I am in heaven, take a look at these..... http://www.flickr.com/photos/pinkcakebox/

15 comments:

Sonia said...

Oh this sounds exciting :) I to have a Birthday in September.
Cake sounds good to me :)
Sonia x

Tiets said...

Oh my.... they all look very nice and as we say in the netherlands...jammie jammie... what a lot of brithdays! all of you have a nice day and don't eat to much cake!

Jill said...

oh wow Happy Birthday Sugar Nellie, lots of pink and cake sounds like heaven to me, will there be any Hanglar images??? Hugs Jill x

Bubbles said...

Oh wow those cakes are totally amazing, how about that party dress, stunning!!
I have a birthday coming up to on the 24th October, would love to join in all the celebrations with you! Guess what's top of my birthday list?
Yep lots of new stamps, and inks and ........
Joanne x

Marlene said...

Ooooohh.. love party's :D

Can't wait to find out what you've got in store for us!! *Ü*

Hugs, Marlene x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Those cakes look very Yummie :) the showercake is soo beautifull if you expect a baby :)
it looks like everybody around me is having their Hatching days , mine was in June:)so i have to wait a while again!!

hugs Ria

Heather Huggins said...

How exciting!! I have 3 birthdays in my family this month myself. And those cakes are just to pretty!!!

Donalda said...

Oh now you have made me hungry by looking at all those pretty cakes lol
Well Happy Birthday to the wonderful Sugar Nellie!!!! I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve lol I know it will be a good one though. Let the party begin lol

Jeanette said...

Wow, my birthday has just past but I'd love to celebrate with you! Please don't forget to invite me! LOL! Happy Birthday to Sweet Sugar Nellie! Hugs Jeanette

Jean Peters said...

Oh sounds exciting. I am so excited I dont want to miss anything so I subscribed to your blog - now I will be checking the emails every second! The cakes are brilliant too.
On my blog there is a Princess cake for you Princesses and Sugar Nellie Fans and its Pink (ok its a little girly) but hey there is still a little kid in all of us! I mean some of our wishlists are most definitely longer than some of those letters going to Santa this year!

Beckie said...

Happy birthday!
And wowzers those cakes are amazing!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Holy cow - those cakes are incredible! I like the candy cake and the tutu cake and the two peas in a pod cake and.... oh so many! LOL
Peace, Jenn

craftyb said...

WOW...aren't those amazing....although I'd HATE to cut into any of them, I could go a wee slice now!! Lots of exciting stuff ahead...woohoo! bx

Tracey said...

Ohh how exciting, i love a party and I love those cakes, they are amazing.

Tracey xxx

Lim said...

WOW....These cakes are gorgeous!!!
But I have one too... Here is my cake..It's a HÄnglar cake, really sweet and fat free. :))

Here is the link.

http://lim-thevoicesinmyheadlimblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/hnglar-and-magnolia-cake.html

Hugs,
LIM