Job offered to............

............after much blog hopping again, I am offering the SN challenge/competitions/tutorial/promotional/inspirational and all that jazz blog to


Gayle http://littlebirddesign.blogspot.com/

Congratulations Gayle you now have a job on your hands and we don't even pay peanuts but we are going to be sending you a ridiculous amount of sugar for yourself and for prizes too.

I know you will give Gayle your support and to get things started I would like your ideas for the new blogs name and any ideas on what you would like to see. This new blog is going to be the sprinkles on to of the sweet sugar nellie cake. It will also replace the forum which will close soon as it was only ment to be temporary.

A huge thank you to the many girls who offered their services, ideas and help.

14 comments:

Sonia said...

Oh looking forward to this new site :) Congratulations Gayle :)
Whats and about "Sugar & Spice" all things nice :)
Hugs Sonia x

Gayle said...

Whoa...
Me??? Really???
I'm thrilled, really thrilled, and truly honoured, I can't wait to hear everyones input!
Let's get this party started...
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

Unknown said...

Oh how exciting! Look forward to seeing what develops in the future. Lol Lynn x

Macpurp said...

I love the new blog header! very smart and well done to Gayle!

love Tina x

Tonya Klar said...

Gayle is awesome and I'm sure she'll do a fabulous job! Good choice!! Congrats, Gayle!!

Lilian said...

Congratulations Gayle! May I suggest "Sugar Rush" for the web name? :)

Tiets said...

congrats gayle and I wish you all the best ! I;m looking forward to all of it!And a name for the new blog?? All about Sugar Nellie!

Karen said...

What great news, I just know that Gayle will do a fab job.

Karen x

Lorraine Robertson said...

Congrats to Gayle for a job well done...
Being the recipient of many a SN card she has made I can vouch for her professionalism & attention to detail..

Go rock the world of SN honey.

Big hugs & kisses
Lorraine xxx

Unknown said...

Congrats Gayle....well done.
For the name how about "A Sprinkle of Sugar".
Caz
x

Unknown said...

Me again - just to thank you for your lovely and generous candy - I mean THREE stamps - WOW. I actually don't have TWO of them either. DH was extremely surprised! If you don't mind I will give the Christmas Maggie away on my blog. Lol Lynn x

Unknown said...

Gosh sorry! I have put a post on my blog here for the spare stamp. Lol Lynn x

Bubbles said...

Congratulations Gayle can't wait for the new blog to get up and running, sure it will be fab!
How about "Sugar Sprinkles" or "As Sweet as Sugar" for the blog name?

Joanne x

Mae said...

Congrats Gayle!!! I have admired your work & look forward to your design!!