What little beauties

I did try to upload a chosen few of the cards made by the DT but I keep crashing this computer.

I would like to thank our DT, Marlene and Tiets for their continued support of this small Scottish Stamp Company, I am delighted with the work of our Guests, be sure to stop by and have a look at the little beauties they have created, Ethel, Miranda, Deb, Anne and Elaine , beautiful work girls thank you so much for being part of our little world.

As we get ready to welcome new stamp designs into the house of sugar, and the label's are printed for the last batch of guest DT members, it is with much amazement that I look at all the cards that are made by everyone.


This time last year I introduced you to Rachelle Anne Miller, can anyone remember that? Rachelle has achieved an amazing amount of things in 2008, most importantly her beautiful baby boy. I have no idea how I found her blog, I wander so much and you can never remember where you have been after a few hour blog hopping. I never stop looking, I never stop thinking and sometimes its the simplest things that work. What will I find next? ;)

*************************************

As we pre pare to launch Gorjuss Girls, I have had a few questions about the licence to use Gorjuss Art, this is regarding digi downloads , tubes etc.

Sugar Nellie stamps all fall under our own Angel Policy at the bottom of this page.
The pre order will be for 6 character stamps, all girls, gorjuss girls.
Yes they will be available one by one at the end of February.
Yes you will get to see before you order.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

But when can we order??

Lim said...

If you continue with this mystery I will eat my nails!!! I can't wait!!! I feel like having a baby or something..This is painful!!! Could you please hurry up??. LOL

We are waiting for you Gorjuss Girl!!!

Hugs,
LIm

Beth said...

I keep checking Funkykits hoping I haven't missed the pre-order somewhere else. I haven't, right? ; ^ ) I am so excited about these stamps I don't know if I can make it until February, lol!

V said...

I *need* the Gorjuss Girls! When is the pre-order coming??? Soooon??? Can I order stuff with that and be extremely patient for all of it to ship at once?

Soon, right? :)

Taavjax said...

I don't need to see them! lol honestly from what ive seen of the previews I will take them hand and all!! I cannot wait! Yes I am stalking Sugar Nellie

Maya said...

Ohhh looking forward to see the Gorjuss stamps!
And to get them home :)
Hugs from Maya

MarkerGeek said...

And thank you for bringing us such fantastic stamps with designs by wonderful illustrators!

I've said it many times now, but I cannot wait for the Gorjuss girls! I have never been so excited about a stamp release, and that is truly saying something. :)

Joy said...

When can we pre-order please. It has got so bad I have to beg my boss to let me use his internet at work to check Funkykits and the Sugar Nellie site just to make sure I haven't missed anything.

Joy xx