Back in 2007


In the begining there were Luca & Nellie illustrated by Eva,


and then we introduced Hamish & Maggie  illustrated by Linda


then we saw Lola & Simon by Rachelle

WOW all that within the first six months of starting our little Scottish stamp company.

There are some of you who have been with us from the start and many of you have become friends and great supporters of all that goes on in the House Of Sugar .

It has been a huge learning curve from the begining and one fault we have is only chatting about whats newest, we have loads of lovely designs from great illustrators and I would love to see some of your "older" stamps being used again. Stamping is very fashion led and some companies are here for the long haul, hopefully Sugar Nellie being one of them, a  great back catalogue and lots of new desings are the foundation that build a good stamp company. We have been lucky to find and launch into the world of stamping some well known names, I am always on the look out for the next hot fashion, its very difficult to move away from cute kids but we do have to look at the bigger picture.

So dig out some oldies and treat them to some TLC, ink them up and love your stamps, after all the first batch came with adoption certificates.............are your rubber kids loved enough?

I am going to spend the rest of the day figuring out how to add a linky thing so you can show the other sugar addict your cards and I will give a Funkykits gift voucher to one random entry.

{you have to be in it to win it}



Karen

6 comments:

Macpurp said...

as you know I love Hamish & Maggie the best out of all sugar nellie stamps...thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. not getting much crafting done but more than before
love tina xx

Julye said...

Can I play, I would love to say I have some stamps that came with adoption certificates but I sadlyonly found blog land last september and suar nellie and funky kits not many months ago at all. Can I use my oldest nellie stamps please to join in the fun when you get Linky sorted or is the fun only open to older loyal customers and friends. Thanks Julye

Paula (PEP) said...

I love learning more about your company & try to visit the blog daily. Looking at your back catalogue is such an education. Sadly I've not been with you since the beginning as I only came across this kind of stamping, blog-hopping & challenges a few months ago. Actually it was your advert in February's Craft Stamper that caught my eye, made me buy the mag & I followed the info, found my way to this site & a whole new world opened up. Thank you so much for everything. The Little Artist was my first win from blogland & I'm just thrilled to use him. Sorry for the long comment but I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your work etc........
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Nicki said...

Just wanted to say that I loved the adoption certificates for the stamps, so cute and made them feel really special. I laminated mine, then when I mounted my stamps onto cling I could store them on the back of the picture and file them in a little drawer so they're easy to find. I now do this with the labels from my newer stamps too.

Nicki, xx

chrilvian said...

i like elisabeth bell, this is my first card i made with the stamp

Deb said...

Thank you, this was such a huge surprise! So thrilled! hugs Debx