We are giving away..........

Six sweet stamps and a lovely Martha Stewart punch, a must for any good crafter.
That is the prize over on the Sugar Bowl challenge blog. Here is the sketch by Marlene


And this is what Judy made of it using the stamp I mentioned yesterday


A huge thanks to all the Sweeties for their hard work over on the Sugar Bowl, you girls are fantastic.

I have been a busy bee today, even if I did have JR with me. A short couple of hours in the House of Sugar organizing promotions and sponsorships, ssshhh cant tell you yet and home to play with my stickers, Yes Judy I need all of those but I might share ;)

So where are the rest of the Mary Hall stamps I hear you ask, here is the next one, Sunflowers guarantee to bring a little sunshine into your life even on a rainy day. I must admit that I purchased a packet of Sunflower seeds in order to do something with this stamps but its yet to get from my brain onto the craft table, IYKWIM?!

So I will pick Sarah's card as an example instead, remember to take a look at the DT's blogs, these girls do a fantastic job and not only work with SN stamps but like all good crafters they love all brands of yummy rubber.

Karen

4 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Oh this is so sweet. Look forward to seeing your creation when it gets from your brain to the table lol. Please share with us :D Off to visit Sarah. Hugs Ali x

Macpurp said...

ooh pretty!

love tina x

Marion said...

Another set looking fabulous so far. Look forward to seeing some more.
Marion

Paula (PEP) said...

This is just brilliant - lovely - & will be great fun with those yellowy, orangey, browny & greeny colours - now all I need to do is persuade my husband that 50 Sugar Nellie stamps would be an amzing
50th birthday present for me.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/