Oh No Friday 13th!

Ok I have spent quite enough time trying to get the random generator to appear here with the winning numbers.I give up *throws hand in air*
Your are just going to have to trust me on this one............

Christmas candy Winners
#1 Honey = 14
#2 Santa = 64
#3 Snowman = 9
#4 Pet friendly =13
#5 Winter Wonderland =29
#6 Leanne Ellis Annie = 50
#7 New Manga set = 72

I have no idea who has one what, I hope that the candy was shared around fairly and I look forward to sending out your prize and seeing what you all make with it. email info@funkykits.co.uk and Mark will send out your candy, we thank you all for taking part and hope that the ideas that follow will inspire you to do a little something new with your rubber. So many possibilities, so little time. :)

Hope you have a good weekend, we have taken down the umbrella's here in Scotland, the men are busy on the farm trying to get the silage cut, wrapped and out of the fields before it rains again.

We are expecting a new addition to the family this weekend, my youngest Megan is 8 on Saturday and has been begging for a pet, I caved in the end, the disadvantage of being an older mother I just don't have the energy to argue with them. We had thought a Netherland Dwarf rabbit would be a good choice but can not find one anywhere local. So she settled for a Guinea pig, the only ones I can find are at Pets at Home but the member of staff who served us in our local branch was no brighter than the animal's *rolls eyes* I do not think I would choose to go back there, but I may have no choice.
Mark at Funkykits just doubled his family by adding  2 more rag doll kittens to the 2 he already has.
We are all taking to the animals this week in the HOS, move over Dr Doolittle!

have a great weekend and congratulations to the winners, Friday the 13th was lucky for you :)

Karen

7 comments:

Leann said...

Ooooooooh - 64 on the Santa one is me!!!!!!
Whooo - hooooo!!!
Thank you :D

Sparkle and Flourish said...

No animals in this house except a couple of goldfish!!! 3 boys are enough like animals that I don't need anymore :)

Judy xx

angelique (anlou) said...

oh my i've won candy #3
friday the 13th is my lucky day
i can't wait to make a giftbag with this cute stamp
caongrats to all the other winners
and thanks for giving this candys
i'll send an e-mail
hugs angelique XXX

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Oh I was so close! Guess friday the 13th isn't lucky for me but congrats to those that won! Enjoy!

Daisychain said...

Woo Hoo! I've won the gorgeous 'Honey', I am sooo thrilled, can't wait to play with her. Thank you all so much you have made my day. Congratulations to all the other winners too. Hugs Christine x

Aunty Sue said...

Oh my I hate friday the 13th as i am always wary of it but today has gone well for me and this has put the icing on the cake I have won number 4 the one with the pet and guess what my son asks for each day a dog. Wonder if i can get away with a card. He is 27years old. lol. Off to email. Thanks

Paula (PEP) said...

Well done everybody - looking forward to seeing the fruits of these wins.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/
Thanks Karen too for all your hard work & generosity.