What am I working on this Wednesday?


 from Sarah



from Judy

Another two beautiful cards from the DT using Krista  SIMPLY SASSY designs
 from Sugar Nellie sold online at Funky Kits
or at your local stamp store.

*************

                                          

SUGAR NELLIE WINNERS are

1st - Andrea Neville,  Guisborough,

2nd – Jane Brown, Berkshire,

3rd – Sharon Dunbar,  Belfast,

The Thank You card on last weeks post was from Andrea, but we are not allowed to say anything until the mag is published. I have no idea how many entries there were as I was unable to travel down to choose the winner, the girls at the magazine picked 10 and emailed me pictures to choose from. I never expected to actually know the winners! It was not until the names and addresses arrived
 for sending the prizes off that I found out who had won.
 Congratulations girls I hope all that sugar is good for you!


***************
So with one competition done and dusted its time to move on.
I have a Spellbinder Grand sitting here waiting to be sent befor Christmas, where does the time go.
I will post the competition up on Saturday and you will  have until Sunday 5th to post your card for round one.
We  a blog hop on 4th December for the new SIMPLY SASSY #3, and if  you chat on Facebook you already know there are BOYS!

********************************

I am working from home today, I will be doing the packaging for the new stamps and playing around on desk top publishing. I have files full of DT pictures that need a tidy up, a new blog that needs attention and
new artwork that need watermarked.


Megan is taking part in the school craft fare and I have a few things to make for that.

And I am waiting to hear from Tesco's if they will honour my expired vouchers,  £300+, so glad I did not bin them! The others I will be swapping for double the value before the offer runs out in December.

take care stay warm and come back for a little candy tomorrow :)


Karen

10 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Congrats to the Sugar Nellie winners!!
2 Stunning DT cards with my fav stamps lol....cant wait to see set 3.....*all giddy with excitment* lol
Will keep an eye out for info on the comp and blog hop :o)
Hugs and xxx

Wiccababe said...

gosh, busy busy today wifie. well done to all the girls who won in the CMOTY competition. I didn't win anything but did get a highly commended for one card I sent in.
Am really looking forward to seeing what the competition involves - think the Grand Calibur would look particularly fetching on my craft desk.
Have a great day
Debz
xx

Erika said...

Sounds as if you are having fun. Congratulations to the card winners. x

Kim. said...

Love the dt cards they are both gorgeous. Congratulations to the Sugar Nellie winners.
Kim xXx

Ali Watson said...

Stunning cards as always from your fabby team! Busy busy..... Brrrrr it's baltic down here must be worse up north. Can't wait to get these craft fairs over and done :( and then I can have some serious playtime :) Stay warm...Ali x

Random Acts of Krafting said...

WOW! Love the cards ladies.
Hugs
Tanya

Shazza said...

congratulations to the winners. Two fabulous cards from your Dt Karen, they are amazing. Good luck with the stuff for the fayre and I'll be back to find out more about the comp x

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous cards!!!
Exited about the Sassy competition, I love using these stamps + the prize is awesome. Would love having a christmas present like that♥♥

Unknown said...

oooohhhh...Simply Sassy BOYS! I can't wait!!!! I need them!! Congrats winners...and the new cards by the DT are GORGEOUS!!
Pat Frank

Paula (PEP) said...

Hope you had a successsful outcome with the Tesco vouchers. Congrats to the winners & the DT cards are brilliantly expressive of these two images.
Paula (PEP)