Leanne Ellis


Congratulation's to ALISON on her fist project as a member of our DT.
Super classy gold embossed images from our collection of designs by

These images are perfect for embossing and we are doing an embossing demo in our store soon, everything comes back into fashion again and heat emb, has not be wildly popular in recent years, I am now seeing some stunning simply work done on the blogs.

You will have to go visit Alison's blog and see more detail, I wonder if she explained how she made the candle?

*****

A few of the stamp companies have had reports of "naughty goings on" with a blog in Russia, firstly thank you all who reported it, I know other companies have been trying to contact this woman too. But the up side is I have spent many hour on Russian card making sites and it was refreshing to see a different style to what I am used to. Sometimes a change is good and I hope with the variety of DT and guests that we can cover lots of different styles of card making. Today Alison has stamped her style and I look forward to seeing much more from all the girls.

have a great weekend

Karen


7 comments:

Juls said...

oooooooooooooh these are just stunning!!!! I am in Love with Leanne Ellis images, love the C&S look of these projects...the images are so fab this is the best way to show them off!!!!! Fantabulous work Allison! Hugs Juls

Paula (PEP) said...

Absolutely stunning with Leanne Ellis - superbly effective.
Paula (PEP)

Shazza said...

lovely creations from Alison
x

Ursula's Kreativecke said...

Dein Set ist wunderschön, mir gefallen die Farben so gut.

Liebe Grüße
Ursula

Michelle said...

Wow, this card and candle are absolutly gorgeous! Inspired me to try out stamping onto candles again. thanks for sharing these beautiful projects.
hugs
Michelle
x

Kezzy said...

Beautiful work, I love the candle, I've started stamping on candles but I have yet to make one as fantastic as this. Can't wait to see more of your projects.
Kezzy

Lau W said...

Wow ! such beautiful creation, absolutly niiice !
xxx