Sunday Spotlight



I am lucky to have met Alison at the SECC in Glasgow a few years running, that first time we had a stand was exhausting and much that kept us going was the enthusiastic sugar addicts that came along to say hello.
Ali was one of many who have followed Sugar Nellie over the years and her support has meant a lot to me.


 That year we met a very excited Gayle who went on to manage the SUGAR BOWL challenge blog and one of her sweeties is Alison, who has now been given an "in house promotion" to the Sugar Nellie DT, big cheer as I know she is super excited by this new challenge if not a little bit nervous, you have nothing to worry about Alison, your work is inspirational and I am happy to have you as part of our family.

Here are a few of Ali's sweet cards....





 

Congratulations Ali, you are the reason why I luv WOW cards so much and I look forward to seeing what you do with your DT stamps which should be with you in the week.

   *************

I am now looking for new blood, yes that vampire fetish I have requires that I find new virgin  blood, a crafter who is not part of any DT's, completely new and refreshing to the eye. No top blogger's  but just someone who loves the hobby and deserves a chance to shine. Leave me a link as a comment and I will go and have a lookie, you can pre fix any comment you leave me with the word PRIVATE and I will not publish it.

Hope you all had a restful Sunday, I myself are still tiding up after the 12 hour marathon party, I also need to do a supermarket run so we have something to eat tonight and cut up more rubber for Monday morning for FUNKYKITS, I can see by there site that some of the new Adorables have sold out in rubber, just as well digi don't sell out. :)
I am loving seeing the new Simply Adorable digi image being made into cards so quickly over on the facebook page, girls you are all so fast with your crafting and such beautiful cards too.

take care
Karen

18 comments:

Tracy said...

Good luck for your new blood hunt!! LOL
HUgs
Tracy

Elaine said...

Many Congratulations to Ali!!
I love her cards and her style and she'll be a fabulous addition to your extra specially talented team of ladies.

Love Elaine xxx

Maria Therese said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for Ali!!!

Tertia said...

Oh my, new blood! Could that be me? Please come on over and look at my blog. I just LOVE your stamps and would be so honoured to be part of your team. Staying so far away, it is often hard to get fantastic stamps like yours and then a company that actually delivers EVERY order so promptly. I don't know how you do it, but I am so grateful that you do.
Tertia in South Africa. (private)

Casper said...

Hiya Ali,

Happy New Year & welcome to SUGAR NELLIE, you do gorgeous work with the stamps!

Congratulations on your PROMOTION !
Greatly deserved by the looks of your work !

YIIIIIPPPPPEEEE, New Blood for Karen too !
Thought she was looking a bit peaky & hungry ha ha

ENJOY ! Good LUCK !

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Shazza said...

wow Ali's cards are fab x

Gayle said...

Excitable me???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
That SECC was about the last time I was excited....Oh no then there was CHA!!! Must be the abbreviations that get me!!!
Congrats Ali...truly well deserved!!!
Mwah
G x

Kath Stewart said...

I am so excited to see Ali join the Sugar Nellie team...not only is she a mega talented crafty lady she is also an absolute sweetheart...you go girl...big hugs kath xxx

kayenne said...

Ces cartes sont magnifiques. Bravo.
Bonne année 2011.
Bises.
Kayenne.

♥Gemma♥ said...

Congrats Alison!! Your work is absolutely stunning and cant wait to see more of it :o)
hugs and xxx

Wiccababe said...

huge congratulations to Ali - she's responsible for me giving WOW a try too. Am so looking forward to seeing how she gets on being on the BIG DT :)
Debz
xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Brilliant Karen! Hope your tidying wasn't too painful -sounds like a rather long party. Good news with the Adorables - I think I need to persuade my husband that we are going to the House of Sugar for a holiday - so I can cut rubber for you.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/
Perhaps I could fly up on my own - now there's a thought.

Pat said...

Oh Ali...congratulations, hon! I love your work...and your promotion is truly well deserved!!! YAY! Hugs...Pat Frank

Tiiti said...

So pretty cards from Ali! She's very talented :D

hugs,
Tiiti

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Ali huge congrats!!!!! That is wonderful news! Your cards are truly gorgeous! Welcome teamie!!!! Hugs judy xxx

Ali Watson said...

Just wanted to say thank you to yourself Karen and everyone for all the lovely comments. Wow what a welcome :D Looking forward to creating for Sugar Nellie.

*Huge Grin Ali x

Juls said...

Hugs congrats to Ali....your work is AMAZING!! Hugs Juls

Scrappymax said...

I just wanted to say hello as I have just found your site and I think your stamps are adorable, he! he! especially the ADORABLES. I have just added one to my blog so feel free to come and have a look.
Max x