Tuesday Tutorials

I am sure by now you have been across to the Simply Sassy blog and seen the amazing project the DT have put together for YOU!
Tracy has done a very pretty creation with a  Martha Stewart around the page punch set. I know this because I have similar project being demonstrated in the HOS on 12th Feb, along with a great  deal on around the page punches ;)
If you cant wait or its too far to come visit us, here is a link to how this is achieved by StampARTic

And today you need to hop over to Jacqui's blog and see how to colour your Simply Adorable's, thank you Jacqui for a great step by step.:)

Thats all folks, as bugs used to say, take care and stay safe.



Sol said...

Amazing Card!!! This is Gorgeous!!! Love the Colour Combination! Fantastic!!! :o)

Paula said...

I looked at this project & a whole colour theory lesson unravelled in front of my eyes - never mind the origami which is brilliant. The new blog is a wonder. Congratulations Karen - you have a real talent for nurturing & spotting potential.
Paula (PEP)

Kim. said...

Wow what an amazing card, love the colours and the punch really has been put to work well.
Kim xXx

ourmoi said...

This was soo pretty I had to have a go! The tutorial was so easy to follow. My efforts are here:
Thank you for the inspiration!