Something Old or Something New.

And nothing at all to do with weddings.

I love to have a good nosey on the Sugar Bowl and see all the gorgeous cards that have been entered into the challenge. There are lots of entries using images from newer releases, so this week I've chosen to look at cards made with older ones.


I love Natalie's card using Porridge the pig, available to buy HERE.


And how about this fab card from Janice using Goth Girl which you can buy HERE.

I am very guilty of inking up my new stamps (yes, Karen has got me addicted to all things Sassy) and sadly neglecting the older ones, so this week I plan to show some love to my older Sugar Nellies.

I did also notice that there are lots of entries using both Simply Adorable images and Simply Sassy's.
Just in case you need a Sugar Fix, there are 3 new Adorables over at Funky Kits...Melissa, Nancy and Nathan and they are digi images so instantly available which also means you've plenty of time to enter the current Sugar Bowl challenge using one of these new images.

If you are eagerly waiting for the next release of Sassy stamps (set 6) then check out the Sassy Blog for some sneaky peeks. The Sassy DT will be having a blog hop on Sunday and the new stamps will then be available to buy.


Just to tease you even more....I have seen the new stamps and they are all fab-u-lous!!
Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

3 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Hi Eliane thanks so much for mentioning my card it is very kind of you :) xxx

Paula (PEP) said...

I like looking at the older ones too Elaine. Amazing to think that Goth Girl is now classified as an oldie - perhaps we will have Before & After Sassies!!
Looking forward to the hop too.
Paula (PEP)

Janice said...

Just noticed my card! Thank you so much for mentioning it, love my Goth Girl! Jx