Old is Good.....

....And that stands for me AND rubber!

We all look forward to a new release of stamps, and this weekend you'll be able to buy set 7 of the Simply Sassy stamps over at Funky Kits. I LOVE Sassy stamps the bestest in the world but I also love all my Sugar Nellie's, and I do own the odd one or two (or 150 something) stamps myself.
So this week I turn my attentions back to the oldie but goodie stamps. I've been looking at all the fabulous cards that have been entered into the Sugar Bowl challenge and found these beauties:


Isn't this a real stunner? The talented Michele entered this card using the Gorgeous Flower Girl image available to buy HERE I love Michele's perfect colouring and her handmade flowers.


This beautiful card is Angelique's entry. I adore Leanne Ellis Annie stamps and this is one of my favourites called Fizz which you can buy HEREI've used this stamp many times for many different occasions. Such a sweet and pretty card.


And Marion entered with this fabulous card. I love Marion's vintage style using Rory from the Home Grown Soft Centres range and you can buy him HERE. Such a lot of detail on this one.

If you've not entered the challenge yet you have until next Wednesday evening before the link closes. As always you can find all the details over on the Sugar Bowl blog.

I'll be back on Sunday with another Sugar Addicts Showcase, so hope to see you then.
Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

2 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Great to see the older images in use - I too love the Leanne Ellis & agree that Fizz is such a useful image for all manner of occasions.
Paula (PEP)

Pat said...

Old is always good...especially as I'm getting older by the minute! Hi Karen...Elaine's cards are the best!! I love the old stamps too...and, while I don't have 150 like Elaine does, I have an ever growing number of Sugar Nellies!! Hugs. Pat Frank