peek-a-boo

Good morning everyone. I hope you week has been a good one.

Today I'm going to share a card I made ages ago, but was saving.


The image I have used is called PEEK-A-BOO and is a home grown image from Sugar Nellie, available now from Funky Kits


Isn't she sweet, the colours I used were quite strong so I kept the design very simple. I love the see through Balloons, and the shy little kitty, peek around too!! I'd also love to receive that present. It looks BIG!!

Visit here to find out more about this card

Right have a lovely day and weekend.


Hugs Sarah B X

6 comments:

Debs M said...

great card, beautifully coloured x

Mau xx said...

Super card love the freshness of it, and yes I would love the big pressy too.can you imagine it stuffed with SugaNellies...woweeee now that would be some pressy....lol
ok back to the real world.

Pat said...

I love this card, Sarah!! The colors are just yummy...and I love how you kept the card simple to showcase this adorable image!! I just ordered this cutie...and can't wait to get my inky hands on her! Great job, sista! Hugs. Pat Frank

Vicky said...

She is adorable Sarah...and loving your colouring too hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

Paula (PEP) said...

The colours are super & I like the way the whole image & a few accents "pop" against the white. The multiple matting with violets & white is utterly effective too. The clean uncluttered background allows the eyes to concentrate on the focal image & the 3 strands of the corded embellishing echoes the 3 strands of the balloons in her hand nicely.
Paula (PEP)

Jenn said...

This card is so cute! I love how you colored the image, she is so sweet!