Purrfect Playmates

Hi there sugar friends, today it`s me (Marianne) that have something to show you.
The image I have used for my card today is one of my all times favorites, “Purrfect Playmates”. I remember Funky Kits showed this image in the Home Grown logo a long time before it was available in rubber. At least it felt as a long time for me:) Well, if you don`t have this beautiful stamp, you don`t have to wait at all. You can find it right here at Funky Kits.


To color the image I have once again used my Pirsma Colors, but this time I haven’t used white paper or craft cardstock, but a crème colored cardstock from Bazzill that is smooth on both sides. It was so much fun to work on this cardstock, why don`t you give it a try?
All the papers I have used are from Pion Design, the frame is made with MS punches, and the swirls and butterfly are dies from Cherry Lynn. The big flower I have crocheted my selves, and if you want to make flowers like this, just take a look here.
Here is a close up of this sweet girl and her playmates.


And this is how my card looks on the inside.

I wish you all a great weekend.

6 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Absolutely stunning! x

mariska said...

What a beautiful card!
And the image is sooo cute.
Love it.

Hugs mariska

Christine L said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs
Christine x

Anita said...

This is beautiful and I love the soft colors you used.

angelwhispers said...

Such a gorgeous card your colouring is just perfect and love the design and embellies! Chanelle xxx

Marian said...

So cute and lovely!