Birthday Wishes !!

Goodmorning everyone, today it's my turn to post a card !

Because I really need some nice weather, a lot of sun and a warm temperature,
I've used the gorgeous stamp from Home Grown Sherbet Pips "Jelly Pip"
This reminds me of the time I was a little girl and playing outside :)

You can find the stamp over at Funky Kits !!

click on the picture for a larger view

Papers I've used are from Making Memories - Paperie Rouge & Mocha
These colours makes me happy :)

The clock is from Tim Holtz, the heart is a Creatable from Marianne Design.

Thanks for stopping by, I wish you a lovely day and a nice weekend !!

Today I am going to a Hobby Event with my mother, this sure makes my day :)

And something else will make us all happy next week....

 
How exciting

Bye bye for now, see you all next time !!

hugs Astrid xx



5 comments:

Welmoed said...

She looks very cute Astrid!
Beautiful card in this lovely colours!

Schitterend Astrid, ik hoop dat je een gezellige dag hebt samen met je moeder!

Vr. gr. Welmoed

Sheila said...

Beautiful card, Sheila:)X

Unknown said...

Isn't she sweet Astrid . Lovely card well done hugs elaine

Cecilia Reyes said...

Lovely card!!! Hope to see the next week creations...

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Very pretty Astrid!

Ali x