A fairy and her friend


Hello friends and happy tuesday!
It's me, Kathrin, here today to share another card with you.

For this card I used another one of the cute fairies. I just bought my very first ones a little ago and so each an everyone of them needs to be inked up. They are so darling and I know that there will be more fairies flying over to Germany soon. Not only are they so cute, they are also a lot of fun to color.
So, today I used Faye and Freddie.

Faye is really adorable - and I totally adore Freddie her little froggy friend!

Since I colored the mushroom red and white I had to make my papers match. And since Freddie had to be green I combined some green with the red and white as well. I am always having a really hard time using green and red together so the traditional christmas colors are really hard to use for me but on this card everything came together easily and I really like these shades of red and green together. Never thought that could happen! LOL


I've hidden a little tag in a pocket underneath the image where I stamped the sentiment on.
"You're a friend who makes good times great" - I thought it was perfect for Faye and Freddie. 

I used a strawberry charm, some strawberry leaves, some bakers twine and two white flowers to finish my card.

Have a happy and sunny tuesday everyone!
Hugs,

6 comments:

Muncialda said...

What a nice card, Vicky!!
Love the colors: red and green are so pretty together!!!
Hugs!

Jayne Hayward said...

absolutely gorgeous

Jayne xx

Tori B. said...

Adorable card. I think it looks wonderfully summery with the red strawberries and the green.

Shazza said...

beautiful card, great colouring x

Judith said...

Lovely card

Ann Marie Governale said...

Simply gorgeous. Love those reds! Just beautiful!! xxx Ann Marie