Time Flies . . .

Happy Monday, Sugar lovers! Hope your weekend was fabulous ...and that your week is starting off splendidly!! Pat Frank here with another new Sugar Nellie card! For today's project, I decided to go with the complete opposite of "clean and simple"!! I think this one is "fun and funky"!! What'cha think?


Now, I have to thank my friend and Sugar Bowl DT sister, Elaine, for sending me these delicious DPs! They're from Maja Design's "Vintage Summer Basics" collection! I love, love, LOVE 'em! Thanks again, my sweet friend! You rock!! They seemed perfect to create a backdrop for this sweet Leanne Ellis stamp called "Time Flies"...available HERE at Funky Kits. This image was super fun to color! Here's another view...


This cutie was colored with Copics and Prismacolor pencils. If you'd like more info on this card as well as a peek at a few more photos, please pop on over to my blog HERE...and say "hi"!

And...that's it for me. Have a great week! Hugs...until next time!
Pat

2 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Amazing card, awesome bp's and I love the image and all the fabby embellies. Just plain gorgeous card !
hugs
wynneth
x

Victoria said...

i like this cool papers and beautiful image