Chillax

LinkGood morning everyone, did you all enjoy the sneak peek hops last week, let us know which stamps you bought, I dont know how you would resist any of those cuties...my card to show you today is using the stunning Chillax from the Funky Kits Country Cousins range...I love her face its so pretty and reminds me of my Daughter...I coloured her with distress inks and all the details are on my blog as always...whatever your doing today have a great one and I hope your dont need your umbrellas as badly as here...thanks for stopping by
Mina xxx

4 comments:

Adriana Vanderhoeven said...

Ohh Beautiful card!!! I have two sons, and I love doing things for girls. Thanks for share. Hugs

karalschuknecht said...

Absolutely beautiful, I love this card,

karalschuknecht said...

I absolutely love this card it's beautiful

karalschuknecht said...

I absolutely love this card it's beautiful