A GIFT FOR YOU....

Morning all....

Vicky here today...and guess what?? I have also been playing with the new Christmas digi images..and yep I'm totally in love with these cuties..!


 I have teamed this adorable wee lad....which is called "A Gift for You".....with some gorgeous MME papers..


 I have coloured him with Copics, Chalks for cheeks & Prisma Pencils for added shading..



and finally added some die cut stars with some hessian string...Stardust Stickles and the sentiment is from Crafty Impressions "Warm Winter Wishes"...which is also available at Funky Kits..

 for more details please visit my blog here

So thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a lovely day...

Big hugs Vicky xx

2 comments:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very beautiful card! Lovely image and papers. Helena xx

Jane said...

What a wee cutie x