"Vintage" Jasmine...

Happy Monday, all you sugar-lovers! Did you have fun at Saturday's Blog Hop and "Sparkle & Shine" digi release? I know I did! They are just the sweetest little images...and I, for one, love digi images! It's that "instant gratification" thing, I have no doubt! So... Pat Frank here with another new Sugar Nellie DT "tag card" to show you! Today's project features an adorable little fairy stamp! Her name is "Jasmine"...
 
 
...and she's available right HERE at Funky Kits! I colored this sweetheart with my trusty Copic Sketch markers and a variety of colored pencils. Oh, oh, oh...I also colored those pearls with Copics! It's true...I didn't have any blue pearls to match the colors in the image, so I created my own! If you haven't tried coloring pearls and rhinestones with Copics, give it a try! It's almost like MAGIC!

If you'd like more info on this card...as well as a look at a couple of other photos...please pop on over to my blog HERE!!

And...that's it for me. I'm off to do some packing for my vacation (we're going to hang out at the beach...in St. Maarten!! Yayyyyy!)! Have a great week! And, I promise to have one of those little umbrella drinks for each of you...really...it's no problem at all!
Mwahhhhhhh!
Pat

3 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh waw this is so pretty. Have a beautiful holiday. Hugs! mojca

Shazza said...

this is gorgeous x

caroline said...

great card pat, she is gorgeous.
have a great holiday, we called there on a cruise we went on a few years ago it was gorgeous, oh i wish i was there now
caroline x