An angel for a cause

Hello everyone!
Here's Kathrin today sharing another card with you and yes, it's once again a christmas card.


This beautiful angel stamp is an older one and it was brought out for a cause.
It was one of the breast cancer awarness stamps and all the money that was earned with this 
was donated.. 
So I thought this stamps is too precious to not use it - not to mention that I really love it. 
And so I picked this beautiful angel to go on my christmas card today.


She was colored with Distress Inks, her wings got covered with Stickles.
And of course I needed some stars to go with this.
The stars and the cloud were cut from a shimmery cardstock so they sparkle. Not much, just enough to put some interest on those details.
I didn't add a sentiment, just liked it better without it.

Hope you like my card and I was able to inspire you to get out this beautiful angel from the drawer it might have been sitting in since some time now and ink it up.

4 comments:

Pami said...

Beautiful card! Pami x

Mojca said...

Waaaaaw! Such heavenly colours and the image is so adorable. hugs! mojca

Ann Marie Governale said...

Just love this angel and love this card.. so lovely-xxx Ann Marie

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card!