Annie in pink

Good Morning :o)

Those with an aversion to pink might like to look away now...

I've made another Christmas card to add to the growing pile... unfortunately it's not my pile - I'm still making for everyone else who's asked me for cards, so mine will be last minute as usual I suppose!  Oh well, there's still plenty of time... right?


I've used an older Leanne Ellis stamp - I just love all of these, I think they're gorgeous!  This one is Annie with Wreath and she's available from Funky Kits of course.

More details and photos over on my blog :o)

Hope you all have a really lovely day, whatever you're up to!

Lisa x

2 comments:

Mojca said...

She is adorable. hugs! Mojca

Gail said...

Gorgeous card and a lovely image. I have those papers too, but they have been hidden at the bottom of my Christmas papers for too long, so thanks for the inspiration xx