Belle...

Morning all....

Vicky here today and I have played with one of my paper dolls stamps which was released last year..


 I have teamed adorable "Belle" with some pretty First Edition papers..


 Coloured her with my Copics, Chalks for her cheeks...and Prisma Pencils for added shading...


And lots of lovely dies including the pretty MB "Precious Hearts"..

for more details please pop over to my blog here

So thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a lovely day too....

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

3 comments:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow Vicky,what a lovely card,everything on it looks so pretty and stylish,I love it,greetings Miranda

Riet said...

So beautiful card Vicky,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Janice said...

How lovely! What a great card, Jx