Foxy lady








Good morning Sugar fans, it's Fi here with your Wednesday post!

Today I am sharing with you one of my favourite Gorjuss Girls...since it was getting a bit Autumn like, I thought I would share a bit Autumness!!



For todays card I have used Foxy from Sugar Nellie and coloured with spectrum noirs.  Unfortunately this stamp is no longer available however there's still a few other Gorjuss Girls too choose from....I know there lots of you with this stamp already...so a wee bit inspiration!  The papers were in my stash and I thought they were a good match!

Have you checked to see if you are one of the lucky winners in our competition?

Please also remember we are having a DT call over at The Sugar Bowl...do you want to be a sweetie?  Then check it out!!


Pop back tomorrow for another wee SN post!!

Fi
x