Hey Little Birdie....

Good morning everyone ---- 

Janine here to share a bit of sugary heaven with you. For this week's card I decided to use 'Hey Little Birdie', after spotting it on one of the new pre-coloured topper sheets produced by Hobby House.  

I've create a 5" x 5" CAS card using only 2 colours to give a clean and crisp look. I used Copics markers to colour my image, adding stamped snowflakes and die cut stars around it. To finish off I added glitter to her wings and some die cut holly leaves, berries and a bow. 
 
The digital stamp can be found on Funkykits here.
 
 
 
For more details of everything I used please check out my blog here.
 
Thanks for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more fab cards.
 
Hugs
 
x Janine x

1 comment:

Amandah said...

This is so sweet. Really like the colours you've used, and that it's only basically 2 colours.