Elf Made Magic

Good morning sugar fans! 

-- It's Janine here with my Wednesday post --
 
I thought today I would share a Christmas card with you.  I'm so sorry, I know I said the dreaded 'C' word didn't I! The thing is, I've made so many summery cards lately that I needed to turn the temperature down a little.  So today I've used the digital stamp 'Elf Made Magic' - I just think she is sooo pretty and a dream to colour.

 
 
   
http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_description=1&keywords=elf+made+magic&osCsid=a90ddf65b0d8ed375f1587bca0f624c7&x=4&y=10

To make my card I printed my image and sentiment directly onto a piece of A4 card which I cut down to size, this was then scored to create my card base. I coloured my image with Copic pens, and added a piece of Christmassy patterned paper and a strip of red card to the top edge of the card base.  To finish off I added a wooden snowflake, glittery enamel dots and some glitter.
Soooo. if you want to get ahead and make some Christmas cards in May make sure you go to Funkykits (the home of Sugar Nellie) and have a good peek at all the fab images on offer.
 
For more details of everything I've used please check out my blog here.
 
Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more sweet inspiration from our fab Design Team and why not join our facebook group.

  Hugs
 
x Janine x

1 comment:

Jeannean said...

I LOVE this card! Your coloring is amazing and the color choices just make it pop right off the page. Very pretty!