Ocean’s Gift

Happy Sunday! This is Jeanette and today I wanted to share my latest Sugar Nellie creation with you.
 
I used a digital image from the Under The Sea collection. This is called Ocean’s Gift. I like working with digital images because I can resize them to fit the type of project that I am creating. In this case, I enlarged the image so that I had a 6x8” page to work on.
 
DSC_9600
 
After coloring the image with Copic Markers, I masked it and then sponged on the background to create this underwater scene. I added some clear sequins, some stickles to the rock that she is holding and I was done! Here is a closer look at the sweet mermaid and her friend:
 
DSC_9601
 
 
 
Be sure to check out the Sugar Bowl challenge and we would love to see you over at our Sugar Nellie Facebook page!
 
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments: