The White Rabbit

 

Happy Sunday and Happy November! Can you believe how fast this year has flown by? Jeanette here to share a creation with you!

This week I inked up a gorgeous “Gorjuss” stamp. These are simply wonderful and this one is a favorite that I have been meaning to use for a card! It is called

 “White Rabbit” and is just one of many in the store.

DSC_0171

I colored the image with copics and used the color scheme on the packaging because I simply couldn’t think of another color palette I like more :) The next step was to mask the image and then sponge around the image. I made the oval template with some cardstock and an oval Spellbinders die. The ground was made with a grey prismacolor pencil and the some Stickles.

DSC_0175

 

This image and many more can be found by clicking the logo below:

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Polka Dot Orchard said...

She is adorable. You did a wonderful job on the coloring. .
Creative Crafting Designs